We can bring your product or idea to life!
With over 8,000 tooling combinations, Multifab will fulfill your production needs!
Bring Your Product or Idea To Life
We offer a wide range of equipment, tooling & fixture combinations!
Our sheet metal fabrication facility brings your product or idea to life through our wide range of equipment, tooling & fixture combinations (10,000 plus) to reduce fixed cost to the customer, and tacit knowledge of the trade. The large on-site inventory of sheet metal (Over 325 different types, gauges, and lengths) and advanced range of equipment paired with a 24-hour lights-on operation allows us to satisfy both 1-off, short run, and long run orders.
Multifab Sheet Metal Fabrication Equipment
- RG 100
- RG 50
- RG 80
- 825-Sq ft fully equipped air-powered finishing booth
- TruLaser 1030 2,500 Watt
MIG Welding/TIG Welding
- MIG/TIG ready welding stations
- AWS Certified Welders
- Tecna TE90 Mark II
- Banner 20R100
- Entron EN1000
- Amada ID-40ST
- Panasonic Robotic Weld Centers
- Haeger HP-6C
- Haeger 618-1L
- Haeger 824-W3 TL
- EMK 3610
- EMK 2510
- Vipros King 358
- Vipros 357
- Nordson Color Max 2 Cube Spray Booth
- 5 Stage Iron-Phosphate Wash
- Convection Drying and Curing ovens
- Ink logo/brand via custom Silk-screening process
- In-house printed decal/logo/text via adhesive
- Laser engraved image or embossed text on various materials
- Fully equipped assembly booths with air powered tooling & lift tables
We run a 24-hour lights-on operation to satisfy customer needs!
Once designed, our blanking and bending operations are completely automated & programmable to dial in the repeatability our customers require keeping tolerances of +/- .003 of an inch and hold forming angles within 1/8th of a degree. If your part requires additional operations, such as welding, then we have many options from automated robotic welding cells, AWS certified TIG & MIG welders, and various combinations of spot and stud welding machines. Lastly, in our 825 Sq ft isolated finishing booth we use a combination of specialty air-powered hand grinders and buffing wheels to give your product the appearance required.